Jared Leto reckons that Jennifer Lawrence's habit of falling over at public events might all be a big act.
Lawrence has managed to fall over twice at the Oscars now, once when she was collecting her Best Actress gong last year, and again on the red carpet at this year's event.
“You know, I'm starting to wonder if this is a bit of an act,” he told Access Hollywood.
[Jennifer Lawrence not taking a break from acting]
The rock star-turned-actor made the remarks after J-Law called him and his family out for laughing just before she was about to present him with his Oscar for Best Supporting Actor in Dallas Buyers Club.
Lawrence was heard to say' Why are you laughing? What, is this funny? I'm still watching you!' at the time.
Speaking about it, Leto said: “What [Jennifer] didn't know was that Ellen [DeGeneres] was on the side…making, pantomiming [motions like], 'Don't fall, don't fall!', and my mom and brother are all cracking up.
[Jennifer Lawrence's best red carpet dresses]
“I guess we don't have
- Smith to adapt Harlem Hellfighters 19 minutes ago
- 300 sequel rules at the box office 40 minutes ago
- Teller: Fantastic Four a good story 42 minutes ago
- Rhino just has cameo in Spider-Man 54 minutes ago
- Theron to make Everything Nice 1 hour 11 minutes ago
- 12 Years a Slave spat: John Ridley regrets … 10 hours ago
- O'Connell said no to prison stay Sun, Mar 9, 2014 06:10 GMT