Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Not many films can compete with the 2007 Pixar masterpiece Ratatouille — and TikTok is well aware of this undisputed fact. The animated movie follows a rat named Remy on a quest to become a great chef in Paris. This comes with hilarious and heartening complications, making the film rather iconic but woefully underappreciated.
Well, let’s just say the film was undervalued — until this year.
For some reason, TikTok users recently created a whole musical inspired by the 2007 film, crowdsourcing songs, costumes and even stage production. Why? Well, because 2020 is indescribably strange.
Now, the TikTok-created musical is actually getting the Broadway treatment on Jan. 1 with a virtual performance set to benefit The Actors Fund. Needless to say, it’s been a wild ride for this fan-created musical, proving the passion of TikTok knows no bounds.
If you’ve been following the unexpected musical journey of Remy on TikTok, you may just want some Ratatouille merch in your life. That being said, check out these 14 pieces of Ratatouille merch to help you celebrate the rat of all your dreams.
1. Ratatouille Long Sleeve Tee, $39
2. Remy’s Culinary Institute Ratatouille-Inspired Shirt, $25.15+ (Orig. $27.95+)
4. Ratatouille-Inspired Wall Decal, $5.50+
5. Ratatouille-Inspired 16 oz. Tumbler, $19.99
6. Ratatouille-Inspired Earrings, $18
7. Ratatouille-Inspired Mickey Ears, $40
8. Ratatouille-Inspired Earrings, $11
9. Ratatouille-Inspired Hair Bow, $9 (Orig. $11)
10. “Anyone Can Cook” Apron, $15.30 (Orig. $18)
11. Ratatouille T-Shirt, $17.43+ (Orig. $24.90+)
12. Ratatouille Cheese Board And Tools Set, $39.99 (Orig. $44.95)
13. Ratatouille Picnic Basket, $129.62 (Orig. $183.95)
14. Ratatouille Sweatshirt, $33.99 (Orig. $49.99)
If you enjoyed this story, check out our new favorite products from In The Know Beauty on TikTok.
More from In The Know:
The post 14 pieces of ‘Ratatouille’ merch to help you celebrate the rat of all your dreams appeared first on In The Know.