In the film, which officially kicks off phase 5 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Super-Hero partners Scott Lang (Paul Rudd) and Hope Van Dyne (Evangeline Lilly) return to continue their adventures as Ant-Man and the Wasp. Together, with Hope’s parents Hank Pym (Michael Douglas) and Janet Van Dyne (Michelle Pfeiffer), the family finds themselves exploring the Quantum Realm, interacting with strange new creatures and embarking on an adventure that will push them beyond the limits of what they thought was possible. Jonathan Majors joins the adventure as Kang. Director Peyton Reed returns to direct the film; Kevin Feige and Stephen Broussard produce.
Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania is in cinemas and IMAX from 17 February.
- You're an interesting man, Scott Lang. You're an Avenger. You have a daughter. But you've lost a lot of time like me. We can help each other with that.
- Who are you?
- I'm the man who can give you the one thing you want.
- What's that?
- He can rewrite existence and shatter timelines. You cannot trust him.
- I don't care who this guy is. I just lost so much. He can give us a second chance.
- Let me make this easy for you. You will bring me what I need or everything you call life will end.
- This is all my fault.
- You may not want her to watch this.
- We had a deal.
- You thought you could win?
- I don't have to win. We both just have to lose.
- I'm sorry, Cassie.