Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
This banana peanut butter oatmeal bake is decadent, healthy and irresistible for kids of all ages.
Not only is it yummy, but these wholesome ingredients are packed with feel-good benefits. Peanut butter is a great source of vitamin E, niacin, vitamin B6 and magnesium, while oats are a gluten-free whole grain that can aid in lowering blood sugar and reduce the risk of heart disease. But bananas are the real star of this dish. Rich in antioxidants, potassium and a host of nutrients, bananas improve digestion, heart and kidney health.
That’s a whole lot to love. And just wait until you taste the final product.
2 cups rolled oats
2 ripe bananas (one mashed, one sliced)
1/3 cup peanut butter
1 cup milk
3 tablespoons maple syrup
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
Candy googly eyes, optional
Combine the oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a mixing bowl.
2. Add the mashed banana, egg, maple syrup, vanilla extra, peanut butter and milk to the dry ingredients. Incorporate.
3. Place some parchment paper in a 9×9 oven-safe dish and spread the mixture evenly inside.
4. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes. Wait for the bake to cool, then remove from the pan.
5. Top the oatmeal bake with banana slices and peanut butter drizzle. Add some fun touches, like candy googly eyes, for extra flare.
6. Cut into squares and enjoy.
If you liked this story, check out TikTok’s favorite kitchen gadget for prepping meals.
More from In The Know:
The post This banana peanut butter oatmeal bake will have kids of all ages looking forward to breakfast appeared first on In The Know.