Fame is fleeting, just ask Mark Hamill. After 'Star Wars' made him the most famous actor on the planet, he’s rarely seen on the big screen nowadays, instead he plies his trade as a voice actor.
Some stars get to the top, but through bad movies, bad luck, or just by choice, their highflying careers are brought crashing to the ground.
[Bond Girls: Then and now]
We’d like to see a few former famous faces given a second chance though, so here are 12 throwback movie stars who we’d love to see make a comeback. Sorry Hamill, you’re not on the list...
Career highlights: ‘Ghostbusters’, 'Spaceballs', ‘Little Shop Of Horrors’, ‘Honey, I Shrunk The Kids’
What happened? Rick was our go-to man for 80s/early 90s quirk. If you wanted geeky, get Moranis on the phone! He retired from live-action after 1997’s direct-to-video threequel ‘Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves’, becoming a stay-at-home dad instead.
Comeback status: In June 2013 Moranis gave a rare interview, saying he “wouldn’t not” reprise
- No Spider-Man pressure for Garfield 11 hours ago
- McGowan never wanted to be actress 11 hours ago
- Neeson picketed by animal activists 14 hours ago
- Edwards: Goosebumps for Godzilla Sat, Apr 19, 2014 00:45 BST
- Evans: Raid 3 is prequel to Raid 2 Sat, Apr 19, 2014 00:45 BST
- Diaz, Mann and Upton great friends Sat, Apr 19, 2014 00:44 BST
- DeHaan: R-Patz and I chilled out Fri, Apr 18, 2014 17:28 BST