He’s famous for seeing dead people, but now all we can see is one impressive beard.
Haley Joel Osment, the former child actor who starred in ‘The Sixth Sense’, has made a public appearance sporting a mighty piece of facial hair.
[Sixth Sense kid makes comeback after 14 years]
The unrecognizable actor, now 26, was attending the New York premiere after-party for Joss Whedon’s new movie ‘In Your Eyes’, when he was snapped with the surprising face fuzz.
Apart from the eyes, it’s hard to believe it’s the same actor under all that hair…
Haley became one of the most famous child actors on the planet when he starred in M. Night Shyamalan’s horror ‘The Sixth Sense’ in 1999, aged just 11. He then went on to lead massive Steven Spielberg sci-fi ‘A.I. Artificial Intelligence’ in 2001.
Other credits include ‘Pay It Forward’, and his debut role as Tom Hank’s son in 1994’s ‘Forrest Gump’ – bagged after a casting agent spotted Haley in in a Pizza Hut advert.
Like most former child stars, Haley has had his
- Hartnett: Don't date your co-stars 30 minutes ago
- Second daughter for Drew Barrymore 7 hours ago
- Citadel director for Sinister 2 19 hours ago
- Weisz joins drama Miss You Already 19 hours ago
- Bruckheimer has faith in Bad Boys 3 19 hours ago
- Brit film Pride to screen at Cannes 20 hours ago
- Spielberg has Goonies 2 storyline 20 hours ago