‘The Last Stand’ hits UK cinemas on Thursday 24th January, starring action icon Arnold Schwarzenegger - and to celebrate we’ve got a HD TV, Xbox 4GB console, a copy of Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 and a pair of tickets to the UK premiere to give away to one lucky winner. Four runner-ups will each win a pair of tickets to the premiere on 22nd January too.
To enter, just tell us what the famous Arnie one-liner is in the image below.
Action legend Arnold Schwarzenegger makes his much-anticipated return to the big screen in Korean action-suspense director Kim Jee-woon’s US debut, ‘The Last Stand’.
After leaving his LAPD narcotics post following a bungled operation that left him wracked with remorse and regret, Sheriff Ray Owens (Schwarzenegger) moved out of Los Angeles and settled into a life fighting what little crime takes place in sleepy border town Sommerton Junction. But that peaceful existence is shattered when Gabriel Cortez (Eduardo Noriega), the most notorious, wanted drug kingpin in the western hemisphere, makes a deadly yet spectacular escape from an FBI prisoner convoy.
With the help of a fierce band of lawless mercenaries led by the icy Burrell (Peter Stormare), Cortez begins racing towards the US-Mexico border at 250 mph in a specially-outfitted Corvette ZR1 with a hostage in tow. Cortez’ path: straight through Sommerton Junction, where the whole of the U.S. law enforcement, including Agent John Bannister (Forest Whitaker) will have their final opportunity to intercept him before the violent fugitive slips across the border forever.
At first reluctant to become involved, and then counted out because of the perceived ineptitude of his small town force, Owens ultimately rallies his team and takes the matter into his own hands, setting the stage for a classic showdown.
‘The Last Stand’. Directed by Kim Jee-woon and written by Andrew Knauer and Jeffrey Nachmanoff, also stars Forest Whitaker, Eduardo Noriega, Rodrigo Santoro, Johnny Knoxville, Jaimie Alexander, Luis Guzmán, Peter Stormare, Zach Gilford and Genesis Rodriguez.
For more on The Last Stand, visit facebook.com/LastStandMovie
Terms & Conditions
• Competition closes mightnight Sunday 20th January 2012.
• Entrants must be 18 or older and UK residents.
• Star Prize includes: 1 32” HD TV, Xbox 360 console 4GB, Call Of Duty Black Ops 2, a pair of tickets to The Last Stand UK Premiere.
• Four runner ups will win a pair of premiere tickets each.
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• Winners will be picked and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
• Winners name, contact number and address will be passed to a third party provider for delivery.
• The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
• Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
• Full Terms & Conditions can be found here.