Boston Strangler trailer
Watch the trailer for new Disney+ film Boston Strangler. The thriller stars Keira Knightley and Carrie Coon as journalists reporting on a notorious serial killer in the 1960s.
- The city is for some glamorous, stimulating, prosperous. Only recently has it become dangerous.
- Jack, I think I found something. Three women were strangled over the last two weeks.
- You're on the lifestyle desk. You're not covering a homicide.
- I think the murders are connected.
Another woman was strangled. Just came over the wire.
- I'm killed in the follow-up. You don't have a story.
- How many women have to die before it's a story?
- They just confirmed number four.
- Police aren't talking. Never seen them this tight-lipped about anything.
- I don't care if it's one killer or four. We're going to catch whoever did this.
- Boston Police. Hands on the wall.
- We had him. We just let them walk away
- Everything lines up with him, his history, the progression of the crimes, everything.
- You know how many people I've gone down the rabbit hole with? It's a dead end every time of this case.
- What do you think you're going to find out there? When is this going to stop, Loretta?
- I need you to call in a favor.
- Be quick. I don't want to get fired tonight.
- Any lawyer worth a dime would pick this apart.
- You really want to use this paper to tear down the police department?
- If anyone else was blowing it this badly, we'd have put it on the front page a long time ago.
- I need you to take down an address. If I don't call back in an hour, give it to the police.
- There's more than one lunatic out there, and you're going to get us both killed.
- Your safe little world is just delusion.