Coco Gauff vs. Aryna Sabalenka: Here’s How to Stream the U.S. Open Women’s Final Online for Free

Coco Gauff will be playing for her first-ever Grand Slam title today, as the American tennis sensation faces off against Aryna Sabalenka in the 2023 U.S. Open women’s tennis final.

Gauff’s tennis match is airing live on ESPN and you can also stream Gauff vs. Sabalenka online through DIRECTV Stream. The streaming service offers a live feed of ESPN that you can watch from your phone, laptop or TV for free. Sign-up for DIRECTV’s free trial here to get instant access.

More from The Hollywood Reporter

DIRECTV Stream Free Trial

Buy Now

Here’s what else you need to know about Gauff vs. Sabalenka, including start time, predictions and how to watch the tennis match without cable.

Gauff vs. Sabalenka: Date, Time

Coco Gauff takes on Aryna Sabalenka in the U.S. Open women’s final today at 1 p.m. PT / 4 p.m. ET. Tickets to the tennis match are still available as of this writing on sites like and Stubhub. We’ve spotted general admission tickets for as low as $20 on

U.S. Open Women’s Final Tickets

Price: $20+

Buy Now

Gauff vs. Sabalenka Livestream: Where to Watch Online Free

As mentioned above, you can get DirecTV Stream’s free trial here to watch Gauff vs. Sabalenka online free on ESPN. With ESPN no longer available on cable providers like Spectrum, the best way to watch the U.S. Open final on TV is by streaming it through the DirecTV app.

Another way to watch Gauff vs. Sabalenka without cable is through FuboTV. The streaming service has a seven-day free trial offer here that you can use to livestream Gauff vs. Sabalenka online free.

FuboTV Free Trial

Buy Now

While you can find Gauff vs. Sabalenka free streaming links on Reddit, the only official U.S. Open final livestream is through ESPN, which you can watch through DirecTV Stream or FuboTV here.

Cancel anytime before your free trial is over and you won’t be charged.

DirecTV Stream Free Trial

Buy Now

Gauff vs. Sabalenka: Predictions, Odds

The U.S. Open women’s final is expected to be a closely contested affair, and predictions are equally close, with most oddsmakers giving a slight advantage to Sabalenka. The tournament’s official IBM Match Insights program, however, give Gauff a 60 percent chance to win versus 40 percent for Sabalenka.

While Gauff made it to the French Open final in 2022, the furthest she has gotten at home is to the quarterfinals of the U.S. Open last year. The 19-year-old could become the first U.S. woman to win on home turf since Sloane Stephens in 2017.

The sixth-ranked American faces a tough task though against the second-ranked Sabalenka, who has had a red-hot year, winning the Australian Open in January, and making it to the semifinals of the French Open and Wimbledon. She’s also coming off a semifinal appearance at last year’s U.S. Open.

The two women have met five times, with Gauff holding a slight 3-2 edge in head-to-head matchups. She also won the most recent match, back in March in Indian Wells. As for Sabalenka, the Belarusian has won a U.S. Open title before — she took home the doubles trophy in 2019.

Livestream Gauff vs. Sabalenka online on ESPN with a free trial to DirecTV Stream here.

Best of The Hollywood Reporter

Click here to read the full article.