Dune: Part Two will explore the mythic journey of Paul Atreides as he unites with Chani and the Fremen while on a warpath of revenge against the conspirators who destroyed his family. Facing a choice between the love of his life and the fate of the known universe, he endeavors to prevent a terrible future only he can foresee. Dune: Part Two is slated for a November 3, 2023 worldwide release from Warner Bros. Pictures.
- It's breathtaking. When you see sand here, imagine water. If you dive in, you can't reach the bottom.
- You dive in?
- Yes. It's called swimming
- I don't-- I don't believe you.
- In the shadows of Arrakis lie many secrets. But the darkest of them all may remain. The end of House Atreides.
- Your father didn't believe in revenge.
- What if Paul Atreides were still alive?
- Have you ever had a dream about your first ride?
- Don't try to impress anyone. You're brave. We all know that. Be simple. Be direct.
- I understand.
- You will never lose me, Paul Atreides.
- We gave them something to hope for.
- That's not hope!
- May thy knife chip and shatter.