Al Pacino returns for the epic series conclusion of Hunters, alongside previously announced new series regular Jennifer Jason Leigh and returning series regulars Logan Lerman, Jerrika Hinton, Lena Olin, Josh Radnor, Tiffany Boone, Carol Kane, Louis Ozawa, Kate Mulvany, and Greg Austin. Hunters premieres exclusively on Prime Video in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide on 13 January, 2023.
- You bring Hitler to justice. And it's done, John. You can finally be free. Come on, my friend. You look as if you've seen a ghost.
- Who is it? Why are you here?
- I think that Hitler is still alive.
- Hitler's dead, Johno.
- Says who, the Russians? They found his body, and just simply burned it? You really believe that? He's living down in South America.
- I mean, what about your friends?
- Cover your ears!
- We're going to find him. We need new members.
- Looks like we found one.
- I've been searching for Hitler for 20 years. If we want to get that monster's moustache on a pike, we need to work together.
- What'll it be? Suffocation? Strangulation? Skull up the arse?
- I love it when you try to flirt.
- Get out.
- One more run. And everything that we have done will have been worth it.
- And isn't that what we all want?
- They will do everything in their power to find us.
- You'll be waiting for us with an army.
- This is going to be a long day.
- This is the way.
- This has to be perfect, like clockwork.
- I'm putting everything on the line.
- We fought these monsters. We fucked them.
- We hunt him down, and kill him. If not us, then who?
- Join us.