The 79-year-old has traditionally worn her hair short and feathered, but this year she opted for a high Ariana Grande-style ponytail and full bangs. Fonda had everyone not only shocked but also complimentary of her fresh ‘do.
— mikasa (@mikasa22) September 17, 2017
— Lauren Alexis Fisher (@laurenalexis) September 17, 2017
— Robert Kovacik (@RobertNBCLA) September 17, 2017
Fonda shared with People that her hairdresser, Jonathan Hanousek, was responsible for her big hair moment. “I am just kind of a limp rag, and they do whatever they want. I’ve had long hair before. But these are my bangs. He cut the bangs,” says Fonda.
What do you think of Fonda’s new ’do? Hot or not? Comment below.
More Emmy Awards coverage from Yahoo:
- Jane Fonda, nearly 80, wears long, faux ponytail to Emmys
- Sofia Vergara says sexy Emmys dress is ‘perfect for voluptuous women’
- Sean Spicer drives podium on stage to open 2017 Emmy Awards
- Stephen Colbert’s best monologue jokes at the 2017 Emmys
- See all the 2017 Emmy Awards arrivals
- Anna Faris slays while making post-split debut at the Emmys
- Silicon Valley’s Amanda Crew stuns in sheer sequined sheath on Emmys red carpet
- ‘Modern Family’s Sarah Hyland shows off abs (and, perhaps, Spanx) in cutout gown at Emmys