Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous, Jared Blikre, Julia La Roche, and Rick Newman discuss the big stories of the day. Alexis also talks to NatWest Markets Chief US Economist Michelle Girard about the jobs report, Ellevest CEO Sallie Krawcheck about Ellevest’s new Impact Portfolios in which people can invest through a gender lens, and Autoblog’s Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore about why Telsa was missing from the New York Auto Show.
- Jobs report: 103K U.S. jobs created in March
- Fed chairman Powell to speak at 1:30 pm ET
- Sallie Krawcheck discusses new funds offered from Ellevest
- White House to place new sanctions against Russia
- Oklahoma teachers begin 5th day of walkout
- Freezing cold & snow expected this weekend
- ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’ to premiere at Cannes Film Festival
- BlackRock ditches gun makers, sellers in new ETFs
- Target to pay $3.7M to settle discrimination case
- Snapchat builds new lenses for iPhone X
- Amazon: Trump to take ‘serious look’ to policy action
- Yahoo Finance Answers: Why do we cheerlead for Amazon?
- New York International Auto Show wraps up this weekend