Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny: Official Trailer
Harrison Ford returns as the legendary hero archaeologist in the highly anticipated fifth installment of the iconic “Indiana Jones” franchise, which is directed by James Mangold (“Ford v Ferrari,” “Logan”). Starring along with Ford are Phoebe Waller-Bridge (“Fleabag”), Antonio Banderas (“Pain and Glory”), John Rhys-Davies (“Raiders of the Lost Ark”), Shaunette Renee Wilson (“Black Panther”), Thomas Kretschmann (“Das Boot”), Toby Jones (“Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom”), Boyd Holbrook (“Logan”), Oliver Richters (“Black Widow”), Ethann Isidore (“Mortel”) and Mads Mikkelsen (“Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore”). Directed by James Mangold, the film is produced by Kathleen Kennedy, Frank Marshall and Simon Emanuel, with Steven Spielberg and George Lucas serving as executive producers. John Williams, who has scored each Indy adventure since the original "Raiders of the Lost Ark" in 1981, is once again composing the score.
(SINGING) Please allow me to introduce myself.
- I'm retiring.
- Well, in that case, what are we drinking?
- Same for the goddaughter.
- Dad told me you found something on a train during the war, a dial that could change the course of history.
- Why are you chasing the thing that drove your father crazy?
- Don't move.
- We need to get out of here.
(SINGING) Won't you guess my name?
- Dr. Jones.
- Get him.
(SINGING) It's the nature of my name. Aw yeah. Yeah.
- Hitler made mistakes. And with this, I will correct them all.
- You stole it.
- Then you stole it.
- And then I stole it. It's called capitalism.
- This way.
- Fasten your seatbelts. There might be some turbulence.
- You've taken your chances, made your mistakes.
And now, a final triumph.
- Give him hell, Indiana Jones.
- A few times in my life I've seen things.
- I've been tortured with voodoo.
I've been shot nine times, including once by your father.
- I've been looking for this all my life.