How many of these extinct chocolate bars and products do you remember?
With its products
including the likes of the Flake, the Wispa and the classic Dairy Milk, the Cadbury name is synonymous with chocolate all over the world.
not all of its products have endured, and there have been a number of Cadbury's bars and snacks that the firm has opted to discontinue production of and remove from shop shelves.
In light of this, we’ve taken a look at some of the most popular Cadbury’s treats which are no longer available to buy. How many of them do you remember, and which would you most like to see brought back?
The Cadbury name is synonymous with chocolate throughout the world, but not all of its products have endured (Photo: Christopher Furlong/Getty Images) This article originally appeared on our sister site, BirminghamWorld . The Spira bar came in the form of a hollow twisted spiral of chocolate. There were two spiral fingers in each pack, and the brand was initially only available in the south-west and north-west of England in the mid-1980s, before being rolled out across the country. It was replaced by the much more ubiquitous Twirl in a 2005 rebrand. Think of a white chocolate variation on the Twirl, and you’re halfway there - milk chocolate on the outside and soft, flaky white goodness on the inside. Sadly missed. It was renamed as ‘Flake Snow’ three years after launch in 2003, and discontinued just two years later. Cadbury’s take on white chocolate giant Milkybar couldn’t quite topple Nestlé’s chonkier alternative - though it is still available in Australia and South Africa. Cadbury’s real cocoa butter recipe hasn’t completely gone the way of the dodo though; in 2019 it was reintroduced as ‘Cadbury White’. If the Aztec’s combination of nougat and caramel covered with milk chocolate sounds familers, that’s because it was introduced in 1967 to take on the mighty Mars Bar. A fight that it inevitably lost, it was discontinued in 1978. Cadbury launched a brief comeback with the Aztec 2000 in 2000, but this too was discontinued soon after. Think chocolate Pringles, and once you’re over the initial revulsion, you’ll be onto the right idea for Cadbury’s Snaps. The stackable form factor was where the similarities between the two ended though, and a range of varieties kept things interesting until their discontinuation in 2010. Wispa + Mint + Wispa Mint. It’s as simple as that. But these fresh breath bars lasted a mere eight years on shelves before being pulled in 2003. Coronation Street fans may remember Cadbury’s Nuts About Caramel, which sponsored the long running soap in the late nineties. It only spent four years on shelves before its nuts ‘n’ caramel formula was discontinued in favour of more established alternatives. The decade of Fuse - 70% solid milk chocolate, with the remaining 30% consisting of peanuts, raisins, crisp cereal and fudge pieces “suspended” within it - lasted from 1996 to 2006. 40 million were reportedly sold in the bar’s first week, and campaigns to bring it back persist. A similar bar is still available in India, if any chocolate fans are willing to make the long trip? Another Coronation Street sponsor, this luxurious bar blended Dairy Milk milk chocolate and Dream white chocolate with a hazelnut praline centre. You might think you’ve recently spotted a Time Out on a shop shelf recently, but don’t be fooled. In 2016, Cadbury replaced them with the Time Out Wafer, which has more wafer and less chocolate than the original Time Out!