The whole world was delighted to see Prince Harry marry the girl of his dreams, Meghan Markle.
But what this couple would probably be delighted about is when the cameras stopped rolling and they could celebrate in privacy with their close family and friends.
At the reception, Prince Charles made a very heartfelt speech expressing how happy he was for the newlyweds at the lunchtime reception at Windsor Castle hosted by Queen Elizabeth II.
“Charles gave a brilliant speech,” a guest revealed to People. “Harry was very emotional.”
The guest said Charles mentioned his speech “how proud” he was of his youngest son and the man he had “grown into”.
“He ended it calling him, ‘My darling old Harry, I’m so happy for you,’ which was very sweet,” the guest added.
The heir to the throne also reportedly gushed about how “happy” for both Harry and Meghan he was and how “pleased” he was to be asked to walk his now daughter-in-law down the aisle.
Prince Harry also made an “off-the-cuff” speech which reportedly left guests wiping the tears away.
One guest even noted how some people were “crying” after Harry referred to Meghan as his wife for the very first time.
We’re sure there wouldn’t have been a dry eye in the house.
MOST POPULAR ROYAL WEDDING STORIES ON YAHOO
- Relive the wedding with Yahoo’s coverage: Harry and Meghan’s marriage sealed with a kiss
- Take a closer look at Meghan Markle’s wedding dress
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s whispered words before first kiss revealed
- The sweet wedding moment you probably missed
- Princess Charlotte steals hearts with enthusiastic wave
- In pictures: Celebrity guests attend royal wedding
- When Harry wed Meghan: The best pictures of the big day