Is 'Quasi' Searchlight's next Oscar darling?
Broken Lizard makes the case that studio has another 'Black Swan' or 'Nomadland' on their hands.
- From the studio that brought you "The Shape of Water", "Birdman", "The Tree of Life", "Black Swan", "The Banshees of Inisherin", and "Nomadland" comes the next masterpiece, "Quasi".
- So many incredible things have happened since we saw each other last.
- Let me guess. You rode a dragon to the top of Mount [INAUDIBLE]
- You 69 a unicorn?
- You slid down a rainbow into a chocolate river?
- Well, there was an orgy?
- Doing the Wizards?
PAUL SOTER: This is like a serious fucking movie.
- Come on, croissant.
STEVE LEMME: It took us 20 years.
- Eat shit.
STEVE LEMME: I think Searchlight realized that we're the one.
- Kill him.
- I have known Orfano my entire life.
- Would it be easier if we got a third guard to come in and kill both of these guys?
- Here we go.
KEVIN HEFFERNAN: This is the ultimate loveable of loser story.
- Quasi's the winner.
ERIK STOLHANSKE: I'd be very surprised if it didn't sweep the Oscars.
- Who wants to see an exorcism?
ADRIANNE PALICKI: What will they not nominate us for?
- I told you that they're in cohesion, but she's clearly shagging the man.
- That's impossible.
- It's very possible.
- Hit that shit, Quasi.
JAY CHANDRASEKHAR: The images are so unique.
- These are depictions of the Pope having sex.
- Oh, [NON-ENGLISH SPEECH] is that mud?
- It's not mud.
- Quasi, Quasi, Quasi.
KEVIN HEFFERNAN: Instant Oscar.
- That is divine.