Renfield is coming to cinemas in 2023.
- Sorry to interrupt.
- Are you OK?
- I need to get out of a toxic relationship.
- Why don't you start by telling us what brought you here?
- My boss, he's different.
- You can't get him out of your head?
- I need your resistance.
- I'm coming, Master.
- Oh, you feel like he could destroy you with the snap of his fingers.
- Wouldn't even need to snap.
- Uh huh. That sounds familiar.
- Yeah, what?
- Renfield, bring me innocent victims. I want a handful of nuns, a busload of cheerleaders.
- And I just want a normal life again.
But this modern world is a dangerous place.
- Get down.
- No, no, no, no, no.
- Thank you. You saved my life. Did I watch you cut a guy's arms off with a decorative serving platter?
- It's all in the wrist.
Let me explain. My boss gave me this power. In return, I tend to his needs, including care, feeding.
- You bring him people to eat?
You're like the guy that gets the villain's postmates.
- What if you were to stop focusing on his needs, what would happen?
- He won't grow to full power.
- Exactly. He won't grow to full power. What? That's so weird. Why would you phrase it like that? But, yes.
Hi, are you here for the meeting? Well, come on down.
- No, no.
- Some call me The Dark One, others, The Lord of Death. To most, I am Dracula.
- OK, obviously, we're dealing with a little bit more than just narcissism here.
- Now, let's eat.