Arnold Schwarzenegger never misses a good chance to quote himself. But will he be back for a second dose?
Film producer and founder of Blumhouse Productions, Jason Blum, says he has tested positive for COVID-19, just a week after announcing that both of his kids had it.“Tested positive. It’s Coronamania at my house. Symptoms mild so far but will keep ya’ll posted,” he tweeted Sunday night.It was just nine days ago that the “Freaky” and “The BlacKkKlansman” producer let followers on social media in on the unfortunate family news that both of his children had contracted COVID-19. Although he said that he and his wife were OK at the time, the family was quarantining.The following day he gave an update, writing, “So far so good in the house of Covid. I mean talk about scary. We were outside and our friends drove by us and they rolled up their windows!! We may as well be possessed!”Also Read: LA County Implements 'Targeted' Safer-at-Home Order Amid COVID SurgeBlum’s news on Sunday comes on amid a bad turn for Los Angeles County, prompting the county to put into effect a new “targeted” safer-at-home order that will go into effect on Monday. The new order, which is significantly less restrictive than earlier lockdowns in the spring, will last for three weeks through Dec. 20. L.A. County reported 5,014 new COVID-19 cases and 16 new deaths, bringing the county’s total confirmed cases to 395,842, according to the Los Angeles County Department of Health.Public health officials say that 2,049 people are currently hospitalized with the virus, of which 24% are in the intensive care unit.Tested positive. It’s Coronamania at my house. Symptoms mild so far but will keep ya’ll posted.— Jason Blum (@jason_blum) November 30, 2020Read original story Jason Blum Tests Positive for COVID-19 a Week After His Children Did At TheWrap
Jodie Comer and Stephen Graham are being lined up for a forthcoming drama series set in a care home amid the coronavirus outbreak.
Production on New Line’s “Don’t Worry Darling,” the second film directed by Olivia Wilde, was temporarily halted on Wednesday after a crew member tested positive for COVID-19, an individual with knowledge of the matter told TheWrap.The positive result occurred as part of routine testing in compliance with industry rules for safe filming amid the ongoing pandemic that has killed more than 230,000 people.The identity of the affected crew member has not been disclosed, but the individual and everyone in the production with whom that person came in contact are self-quarantining, and the film will halt production for 14 days. The film will resume production after quarantine ends in compliance with industry protocols.Also Read: Harry Styles Replaces Shia LaBeouf in Olivia Wilde's 'Don't Worry Darling'According to Deadline, which first reported the news, among those quarantining are main cast members Florence Pugh, Harry Styles, Chris Pine, KiKi Layne, Gemma Chan, Nick Kroll,and Wilde, who in addition to directing acts in a supporting role.“Don’t Worry Darling” is a psychological thriller taking place in the California in the 1950s. No release date has been set, and when and how it makes its way to audiences will, as with almost everything else, be determined by the pandemic. The script is written by Katie Silberman, Carey Van Dyke and Shane Van Dyke.Read original story Olivia Wilde’s ‘Don’t Worry Darling’ Halts Production After Crew Member Tests Positive for COVID-19 At TheWrap
"GLOW" will not proceed with Season 4 at Netflix as planned, Variety has confirmed. The Emmy-nominated Netflix comedy series about a troupe of female professional wrestlers had originally been renewed for a fourth and final season, but plans for that season have now been scrapped due to production delays caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. “We’ve […]
Dwayne Johnson has warned fans to be 'strict about having people over', after revealing that he and his family all tested positive for coronavirus.
2ND UPDATE, 6:49 PM: Bollywood star Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and her young daughter have been released from a Mumbai hospital after a week of treatment for coronavirus. Her husband and fellow Indian actor Abhishek Bachchan tweeted the news Monday. The former Miss World and her 8-year-old daughter Aaradhya, who both now have tested negative, were […]
Robert De Niro says coronavirus has decimated his finances, to the point where he might actually only make $7.5m (£5.94m) this year.
Cordero's wife, Amanda Kloots, had documented his rocky progress with emotional daily updates on Instagram and the campaign #wakeupnick.
Staff at a Showcase cinema in Kent all wore masks and were subject to mandatory temperature checks on arrival at work.
Cineworld has announced plans to reopen cinemas as several Hollywood blockbusters are due to be released.
Oscar winning actor Cate Blanchett cut her head with a chainsaw during quarantine, but she insists it was only a little nick.
Filming of TV shows and movies in the UK is set to recommence, with the publishing of new guidelines published by the British Film Commission.
Some of the biggest names in Hollywood have vowed not to return to production until a Coronavirus vaccine has been discovered.
The film version of Broadway’s smash hit “Hamilton” is heading exclusively to Disney+ — what the move means for the streaming wars as HBO Max preps its long-anticipated entrance.
The Hollywood star is in lockdown in Ireland but his eldest daughter is in college in New York, where she and her roommates contracted COVID-19.