Kate Mara said she did not enjoy the experience of making 'Fantastic Four' and wishes she had been more willing to speak up.
Fantastic Four director Josh Trank says he should have quit the blockbuster when Fox didn't allow him to cast a black Sue Storm.
Shia LaBeouf’s ‘Man Down’ is a spectacular flop. According to The Guardian, the latest Shia LaBeouf flick managed a meagre £7 at the UK box office… but it might not be as bad as it sounds. “Signature’s theatrical distribution of Shia LaBeouf war movie Man Down may be fairly termed token – it opened on Friday in just one venue, concurrent with release on digital platforms,” they revealed.
It looks as though Kate Mara still wants a ‘Fantastic Four’ sequel. During an interview with IGN, the 33-year-old actress revealed that she would still be interested in returning as Sue Storm (aka the Invisible Woman) in a ‘Fantastic Four’ sequel. “Oh yeah, I’d love to be a part of a Fantastic Four sequel or whatever they may or may not have in store for us,” she said.
Poor ‘Fantastic Four’… even the people who were in it don’t want to see it. Kate Mara, who starred as Sue Storm in the ill-fated superhero movie, says that she’s still not seen the finished product. “[Fantastic Four] was a tricky shoot but you know… When you know when you’re shooting it that a film isn’t going to be what you want it to be? She added that she was 'highly disappointed’ that director Josh Trank decided to air his grievances about his own movie in Twitter.
Simon Kinberg, the writer and producer for the ill-fated ‘Fantastic Four’ reboot that came out earlier this year, has revealed he’s hopeful of a sequel and is ready to start work on it. The Josh Trank-directed superhero movie received mostly scathing reviews upon release, and went on to flop at the box office, taking a measly $161 million.
‘Fantastic Four’ may have taken a hammering by fans and critics alike, but will it get that reported sequel? During an interview with The Times, the 32-year-old actress and star of ‘Fantastic Four’ said that she isn’t expecting to head back for the reported sequel. After ‘Fantastic Four’ was released, it received a critical panning from both fans and critics… and the focus soon shifted to the barrage of problems which apparently went on behind the scenes.
Fox’s gritty ‘Fantastic Four’ reboot hits cinemas this week, and it marks the third attempt at bringing Marvel’s longest-running superhero team to the big screen. The first was a low budget Roger Corman quickie that never saw the light of day, while Tim Story’s 2005 effort fared a bit better making $330m worldwide and spawning a sequel. - Miles Teller Responds To Esquire Interview - Study Proves Hollywood’s Diversity Issue - Best Deadpool Trailer Moments The production has been shrouded in mystery up to now, so now we’ve seen it here’s everything you need to know about this summer’s last superhero spectacular… WARNING: Spoilers coming up. Is there a post-credit scene in ‘Fantastic Four’?