Scott Baio denied all allegations of sexual harassment and child abuse by his “Charles in Charge” co-stars Nicole Eggert and Alexander Polinsky, during a press conference held Wednesday. Baio was not present at the Los Angeles press conference, as he was with his family at his young daughter’s school event. Baio’s spokesman, Brian Glicklich, and civil […]
Harvey Weinstein is using an email allegedly written by Ben Affleck to cast doubt on Rose McGowan’s claim that the producer sexually assaulted her in 1997.
How MTV cameras were following Rose McGowan as she went into the hotel where she was allegedly assaulted by Harvey Weinstein, and other telling moments from the first episode of her new E! miniseries.
Rehal went on to allege that “on an almost weekly basis” she was “required to take dictation of emails from [Weinstein] while he was naked.”
UPDATE with statements from Dushku’s mother, brother Actress Eliza Dushku has accused famed stunt coordinator Joel Kramer of sexually molesting her when she was 12 years old during filming of True Lies . Dushku, the former Buffy The Vampire and Dollhouse actress, starred as the daughter of the characters played by Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jamie Lee Curtis, and Kramer, who has long been Schwarzenegger personal stunt double, was the film's stunt coordinator. She also claims…
Bryan Singer has stepped down as executive producer of FX’s “X-Men” spinoff “Legion,” creator Noah Hawley said Friday. The decision comes after a man accused Singer of sexual abuse. “Bryan asked to take his name off the show, so we have done that,” Hawley said after a Television Critics Association panel.
A civil lawsuit charging Oscar-winning filmmaker Paul Haggis with raping a publicist has prompted three additional women to come forward with their own sexual misconduct accusations, including another ...
Paul Sorvino said he was “furious” to find out that Hollywood heavy Harvey Weinstein derailed his daughter’s acting career because she spurned his sexual advances, and threatened, “I will kill that motherf****r.”
The Beverly Hills Police Department has submitted two potential sex crime cases against Harvey Weinstein for review by the L.A. County District Attorney’s office. The D.A.’s office has yet to decide whether to bring charges. No details of the allegations were immediately available. “Two cases have been presented to our office by the Beverly Hills […]
A Daily Mail report published on Nov. 17 said that Stallone was accused of sexually assaulting a 16 year-old girl while filming “Over the Top” in Las Vegas. According to their story, the unnamed teenager told police that she had been “intimidated” into having sex with Stallone and his bodyguard, Michael De Luca, at a Las Vegas hotel in July 1986.