Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem: First trailer
After years of being sheltered from the human world, the Turtle brothers set out to win the hearts of New Yorkers and be accepted as normal teenagers through heroic acts. Their new friend April O’Neil helps them take on a mysterious crime syndicate, but they soon get in over their heads when an army of mutants is unleashed upon them. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem is in cinemas from 4 August, 2023.
- Live it up. Live it up.
- Stay still.
- Come on. Come on.
- Stay still.
- Now, now, now.
- Let's try that again, but with ninja stars.
- Hey, why did we pick a fruit shaped exactly like my head?
- Just stop talking. You're ruining my concentration.
- You're fine. Chill. He's going to die.
- What? Did you hear that? What was that?
- Well, nothing we can do. Do you guys want to grab pizza?
- What the heck are those things?
- They looks like little Shreks to me.
- We prepared our whole life for this.
- Oh, my god. Oh, my-- I'm going to be sick.
- Neo, what happened? Is Donny bleeding?
- It's still in my leg.
- It was an accident.
- Mikey, watch out.
- So you were baby turtles who made contact with mystery goo--
- Well, we prefer the term ooze, but yeah.
- It's like-- more like-- it's just nicer.
- It rolls off the tongue better, yeah.
- It's nice, right? It's ooze.