A Twitch streamer shocked his audience after his space heater exploded and took him offline.
But when he was using Twitch’s Just Chatting feature, his small electric heater caught fire. Moments later, he abruptly disconnected from the live stream.
While talking directly to a community member over the chat feed, his space heater near a fabric storage bin on the floor began to flicker. Then it made a loud sizzling noise. He turned around to see what was happening, and the live stream suddenly cut off.
According to Gamerant, @DuckBoxing resumed streaming that night. He uploaded the clip of the incident on Twitch, adding that it blew the power to his whole house. It has more than 70,000 views.
“The heater shorted out,” he said in an update. “Blew a fuse to the house. I don’t know maybe some water got in there or something?”
The post Twitch streamer’s space heater ‘explodes’ and abruptly disconnects livestream appeared first on In The Know.
More from In The Know: