The U.S. released an impressive jobs report, with unemployment hitting a 16-year low. Unemployment now stands at 4.3%, but was wage growth just as impressive? To discuss this and the other big stories of the day are Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous, Jared Blikre, Myles Udland & Rick Newman.
- Investors are impressed with the jobs report, but what does it say about wage growth?
- Health care stocks post largest outflows in six months
- Investors sluggish after Shake Shack posts lower same-store sales
- Weight Watchers celebrates subscriber growth and beat
- Yelp soars after selling its Eat24 to GrubHub for $287.5M
- GoPro soars after raising outlook and smashing estimates
- Breaking down the future of Facebook
- Toyota & Mazda team-up to create U.S. jobs
- Robert Mueller to impanel grand jury in Russia investigation: Reports
- Why Regular ‘bottled’ water isn’t enough for today’s consumer