To celebrate the release of ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ and the epic ‘The Motion Picture Trilogy Box Set’ box set on and Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD on 20 April, we’re giving you the chance to win a top-of-the-range tablet, plus a copy of the Trilogy Box Set!
Want more? Well, we’re also bringing you the first stage of the final Treasure Hunt with the film’s official Facebook page, giving you the chance to win a full 3D home entertainment system. Enter our competition now, then check out the Treasure Hunt puzzle piece at the bottom of the page to find out more.
To be in with a chance of winning our awesome prize, follow Yahoo Movies UK on twitter and tweet @YahooMoviesUK with hashtag #YahooHobbitTreasureHunt and the answer to the following question:
The dwarves think Bilbo is a __________ .
© 2015 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved.
Full terms and conditions below:
1. WHAT TERMS APPLY TO THIS COMPETITION? Yahoo’s General Terms on Competitions and these Competition FAQs apply to this Competition. We’ll tell you in these Competition FAQs if any third party terms also apply.
2. HOW DO I ENTER? Entry can only be made via Twitter. Valid entries must include the hashtag #YahooHobbitTreasureHunt and be made from an unlocked public profile that Follows @YahooMoviesUK.
3. WHAT’S THE PRIZE?
- 1 x 16GB iPad Air 2 tablet
- 1 x copy of “The Hobbit: The Motion Picture Trilogy Box Set” (includes Blu-ray 3DTM, Blu-ray and Digital HD)
4. CAN A CASH ALTERNATIVE BE SUBSTITUTED FOR THE PRIZE? No. There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize Winner.
5. WHEN DOES THE COMPETITION OPEN AND CLOSE? The competition will start at 16:00 pm on Thursday 16th April and end at 12.00pm on 11th May 2015.
6. HOW WILL YOU PICK THE WINNER? The winner will be picked at random from all correct, valid entries.
7. HOW WILL THE WINNER(S) BE NOTIFIED? The winner will be contacted via Twitter by the @YahooMoviesUK account. We will ask for your full name, age, email address and mobile number. Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes. Winner’s details will be passed to third parties for prize fulfillment. Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded.
8. DO ANY ADDITIONAL TERMS APPLY? Yes, the terms and conditions for the Hobbit Treasure Hunt can be found at
9. IS THERE A THIRD PARTY PRIZE PROVIDER? Yes. Warner Bros. UK are responsible for the prize.